Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Boy

Platform »

Nintendo's first handheld gaming console was immensely popular among gamers, selling millions. Despite its grayscale color scheme, it still got support from developers and publishers.

Another name this gameboy game from it's music request

beegle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By beegle
    chu52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

There is something abo u to this that sounds too good for a gameboy. And I'm going to to lean towards a platformer?

beegle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu52: it's definitely a gameboy game

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#4 fisk0  Moderator

I'd say it sounds like a later Game Boy game, as it took developers a couple of years to get particularly interesting sounds out of it's sound chip. Sadly I've been unable to find the game in question, but maybe looking through Jeremy Parish's Game Boy World videos could help, if you start with games made after 1991-92 or so.

youeightit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Quarth?

I think whatever this is, it might have gotten played on the Legacy Music Hour at some point. It sounds super familiar, and that's where I would have heard it.

beegle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youeightit: It's not Quarth, and I checked all the gameboy games listed in the posts in http://legacymusichour.blogspot.com/ and didn't find a match.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.