Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Citizen

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 11, 2021

A first-person space combat & flight simulation MMO inspired by the Wing Commander series of games.

Space ships and vehicles

spacegg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Which ships do you own and which one is your favorite?

I own Aurora LN but I'm most likely still going to buy another ship for trading.

spacegg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By spacegg

The latest addition is Tumbril Cyclone.

No Caption Provided

It is the fourth vehicle announces capable of to drive on planet surfaces. It will not included in Alpha 3.0.

Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I got the F7C Hornet with my Kickstarter pledge. At some point I upgraded it to the F7C-M Super Hornet. I also picked up the Freelancer. It seemed like a good idea at the time to have both a dedicated combat ship and a trade/multi-role ship. Plus, I get a load of Firefly vibes from the Freelancer.

I like the Carrack (exploration), the Redeemer (gunship), and the 890 Jump (luxury touring) too.

spacegg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane: How do you like a performance of Super Hornet and Freelancer currently in game?

spacegg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spacegg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CIG has added third motorcycle to the game - Origin X1

No Caption Provided

Live. Fly. X1 - Brochure

Q&A: Origin X1

I don't recommend to buy any ships unless one is interested to support the development with extra money. The ships can be purchased with in-game money (... or by stealing, etc.)

spacegg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The new ship matrix is finally online. A great start although it still requires some more work.

"Over the next couple weeks, we'll be publishing 10 articles detailing the intricacies of our upcoming New Ship Matrix: the who's who and what's what of ship stats in the Star Citizen universe."

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.