Demon Slayer: Mugen Train (may contain spoilers)

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anyone here have seen it? My expectations were kinda low, since I feel like almost every tv-anime movie I've seen has been just pretty filler to tease fan appetites, but holy shit did Mugen Train blew my expectations away. For a two-hour anime movie focusing on a train as the setting, the team behind it gave everything they had in providing top-notch entertainment, story and water-work moments. I have some experience in the animation industry, and I gotta say that the writers and storyboard artists did a tremendous job here, especially with the setting constraints.

What are y'alls thoughts on it?

HerrHeimlich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demon Slayer is just so good looking to watch like One Punch Man season one. It helps that it's not some boring filler movie instead based on an entire arc in the manga.

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@herrheimlich: Yeah I was surprised of how much you get out of the movie. Almost none of it was throwaway content (though Nezuko and Zenitsu didn't get much screen time here), and how the team pulled off making the audience care for Rengoku was awesome. Doesn't hurt either that the action was tight and really pretty on the eyes.