Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ubisoft Entertainment

Company »

Ubisoft Entertainment (pronounced yoo-bee-soft) is a French videogame developer and publisher, with its headquarters in Montreuil-Sous-Bois, France.

E3 2011 - Ubisoft Press Conference Discussion

Siriusface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#401  Edited By Siriusface

@DarkFury: I think you might be..

Lelcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 25

#402  Edited By Lelcar

Ubisoft was completely ridiculous, as probably already outlined by this thread. Other than the obvious shortcomings of their dramatics (ie: Mr. Caffeine) they showed some cool stuff. Rayman Origins actually looks reeeally good and I'm stoked to play it. Farcry 3 seems very neat. And of course Assassin's Creed: Revelations. I am still heavy into AC in a big way, so I am excited out of my mind for this new Assassin's Creed.

Avatar image for deactivated-6058f06e73ee8
    deactivated-6058f06e73ee8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@DarkFury: It looked really plain to me. I genuinely don't understand why anyone was interested by it.

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#404  Edited By gla55jAw

Woah, that guy gave the worst douche-chills. Also, where the hell is a new Rainbow Six? :(

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#405  Edited By Marz

At least Mr. Caffeine inspired some creative juices of some folks.

Chris2KLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 13

#406  Edited By Chris2KLee

I liked the look at Assassin's Creed Revelations, but I'm coming of an AC high after burning through all 3 games last month. The presenter was definitely a bit annoying. I wonder if he was some sort of outside hire for the show or an Ubisoft employee. I give him points for never giving up, despite the wall of silence he kept getting. Maybe it's a French thing, they do love Jerry Lewis way more than I can understand.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.